Eva is joined by writer and game designer Jim Seales. Jim is known for creating tabletop RPG games, as well as his work in academia. They discussed some of the challenges of building a modern RPG, how to have positive inclusivity within them and how Jim found himself working in the field. Jim discusses his inner superhero and gives us a taste of his superhero team with Jason Tondro.
Do you want to get involved with the questions? Just follow Eva on Twitter @EvaIsAdorable and keep a lookout for the questions being posted!
Bio: During the day, Jim Seals is the Instructional Support Specialist of the Writing & Reading Center at Riverside City College. During the night, he is a family man. Betwixt these two diametric extremes, he writes. You can follow him on Twitter @JimSeals1701 – https://twitter.com/JimSeals1701
- Eva Webb is a comics and genre historian, focusing on the weird and the interesting. Presently serving her sixth term as the dually elected antifascist nerd queen of Twitter. She's the host of Titular Characters but she can also be found on the Nerdfect Strangers Podcast.
- Eva's Picks2021.04.18Karla Nappi on Creativity, Screenwriting, Comics, Marketing, and Motherhood
- Editors and Production2021.04.17Tom Brevoort on the creative decision making process at Marvel, Mantles, and casting a comic
- Artists2021.04.16Rachael Smith on Comics, mental health, and surviving Quarantine
- The Podcast2021.04.11Joe Aubrey on comics, collaboration, capitalism, and the gig economy