Kat sits down with Eva to talk about her new project, The Dancer (now on Kickstarter) and her perspectives on the world of writing, marketing, storytelling and so much more. It’s a fun and informative interview with one of the great minds in modern comics.
Bio: Kat is the writer for indie comic books Like Father, Like Daughter and They Call Her…The Dancer. Next to her weekly comic book reviews on Comic Uno, Calamia also currently works for Newsarama and DC Comics’ DC Universe with bylines with IGN, Fandom, and TV Guide. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and a minor in Journalism through Marymount Manhattan and a MFA in Writing and Producing Television from LIU Brooklyn.
- Dancer Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/comicuno/the-dancer-1-a-psychological-martial-arts-thriller?ref=q4e8kx
- Etsy https://www.etsy.com/shop/ComicUno?ref=seller-platform-mcnav
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/haydenclaireheroes/videos
- Twitter https://twitter.com/ComicUno
- Eva Webb is a comics and genre historian, focusing on the weird and the interesting. Presently serving her sixth term as the dually elected antifascist nerd queen of Twitter. She's the host of Titular Characters but she can also be found on the Nerdfect Strangers Podcast.
- Eva's Picks2021.04.18Karla Nappi on Creativity, Screenwriting, Comics, Marketing, and Motherhood
- Editors and Production2021.04.17Tom Brevoort on the creative decision making process at Marvel, Mantles, and casting a comic
- Artists2021.04.16Rachael Smith on Comics, mental health, and surviving Quarantine
- The Podcast2021.04.11Joe Aubrey on comics, collaboration, capitalism, and the gig economy