Karla talked to Eva about her exciting new book Duplicant, published by Second Sight Publishing. As well as some of her experiences around the creative process, storytelling, and marketing — as well as being the mother of a rambunctious creative three-year-old. This one goes to some thoughtful and interesting places.
Bio: A Disney|ABC Writing Program semi-finalist, Karla Nappi has worked in writer rooms and on film/tv sets in both New York City and Los Angeles. She’s collaborated with Tony Gilroy on “Michael Clayton,” Adam Brooks on “Definitely, Maybe,” Aaron Korsh on “Suits,” Carlton Cuse, and Kerry Ehrin on “Bates Motel,” and Robert & Michelle King on “The Good Wife” and “BrainDead.” Her writing credits include Episode 206 “All In” of Suits, and the Suits Webisode “Mini Mike.”
Karla developed a comic book series based on her pilot script “Duplicate.” She’s run three successful Kickstarters for the first four issues of the series and recently signed with Second Sight Publishing.
Currently, Karla is pitching the animated supernatural suspense series, “Nabarang,” which was created with Filipino-American animator and paranormal expert Sapphire Sandalo.
- Official Website – https://www.karlanappi.com
- Duplicant on Facebook – https://facebook.com/duplicantcomic
- Instagram @musingsbycrazed – https://www.instagram.com/musingsbycrazed
- Twitter @musingsbycrazed – https://twitter.com/musingsbycrazed
- Preview: https://previewsworld.com/Catalog/Series/144835-DUPLICANT